Southwest Airlines Specials

Post images from recent spotting trips, your accepted photos on Airliners.net and JetPhotos.net, or get pre- and post-screening advice.
Note
For help adding images or videos, read "How to embed media / guidelines".
felipegcmh
Business Class
Business Class

Southwest Airlines Specials

Post by felipegcmh »

For the longest time, I thought that I didn't have a good shot of N334SW, the one Shamu 300. After some editing, I was able to salvage 2 shots from 2012.

ImageSouthwest Airlines Boeing 737-300 N334SW KPHX 17MAR12 by Felipe G, on Flickr

ImageSouthwest Airlines Boeing 737-300 N334SW KPHX 17MAR12 by Felipe G, on Flickr
View my photos: JetPhotos.net | Flickr
Cary
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Southwest Airlines Specials

Post by Cary »

Nice! Always fun to go through your old shots and find things you don't remember having :)
AeroPX on Instagram - https://instagram.com/aeropxdotcom

View my photos: Airliners.net | JetPhotos.net | Flickr
felipegcmh
Business Class
Business Class

Post by felipegcmh »

Cary wrote:Nice! Always fun to go through your old shots and find things you don't remember having :)
Yeah, although some of these are more along the lines of didn't have the post-processing skills and/or the tools back in 201x. Turns out I caught a few Frontier E-190s though, more than I remembered. Sadly my only shot of a Midwest Connect one has a fence.
View my photos: JetPhotos.net | Flickr
Cary
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Cary »

felipegcmh wrote:
Cary wrote:Nice! Always fun to go through your old shots and find things you don't remember having :)
Yeah, although some of these are more along the lines of didn't have the post-processing skills and/or the tools back in 201x. Turns out I caught a few Frontier E-190s though, more than I remembered. Sadly my only shot of a Midwest Connect one has a fence.
Ahh, I gotcha. I try not to look back at the 2009-2011 era too much, as I was stubbornly using a filter at the time, and the filter I was using (B+W UV) somehow had a small area that blurred the photo. It would almost always line up near the first few windows/titles or last few windows, depending on which way the plane was oriented. Ruined a ton of otherwise nice catches of now defunct planes/airlines :cry:
AeroPX on Instagram - https://instagram.com/aeropxdotcom

View my photos: Airliners.net | JetPhotos.net | Flickr