Oslo-Gardermoen March 2018

Post images from recent spotting trips, your accepted photos on Airliners.net and JetPhotos.net, or get pre- and post-screening advice.
Note
For help adding images or videos, read "How to embed media / guidelines".
JKPhotos
Business Class
Business Class

Oslo-Gardermoen March 2018

Post by JKPhotos »

We did spent a few days in Oslo for holidays and on one day I could make a short trip tp the airport.

Weather was overall fantastic, rather cold but barely any clouds in the days we spent there. Oslo and Norway is a really nice place that I can only recommend to visit.

Here are a few shots:

ImageNorwegian 787-8 LN-LND by Julien Klein, auf Flickr

ImageQatar Airways B787-8 A7-BCU Oslo-Gardermoen by Julien Klein, auf Flickr

ImageKLM B737-800 PH-BGB Oslo-Gardermoen by Julien Klein, auf Flickr

More to follow.
Cary
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Oslo-Gardermoen March 2018

Post by Cary »

Great pics and light! Were these taken through a fence/was a ladder needed?
AeroPX on Instagram - https://instagram.com/aeropxdotcom

View my photos: Airliners.net | JetPhotos.net | Flickr
JKPhotos
Business Class
Business Class

Post by JKPhotos »

Hey Cary, thanks. No you are standing on a small hill with a view above the fence, so no ladder needed, which apparently is the case for all spots in Oslo, according to the very friendly local spotter I met there. It is really a nice place.
Cary
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Cary »

JKPhotos wrote:Hey Cary, thanks. No you are standing on a small hill with a view above the fence, so no ladder needed, which apparently is the case for all spots in Oslo, according to the very friendly local spotter I met there. It is really a nice place.
Awesome! I am considering going to Norway for the Northern Lights at some point, but I may have to spend a couple of days in Oslo :)
AeroPX on Instagram - https://instagram.com/aeropxdotcom

View my photos: Airliners.net | JetPhotos.net | Flickr
JKPhotos
Business Class
Business Class

Post by JKPhotos »

Hey Cary,

Norway is really nice, you should really do it. And I found out there also some Atlantic Puffins living in the North (area around Tromso). :)
Along other interesting animals that can be seen there.

Oslo is a great City, without doubt one of the nicest cities I've ever been. And I would say the airport is worth a visit, too. You will have some nice background on all the positions there.
Let me know when you plan on doing it, I can get you in touch with some very friendly local spotters there what might be helpful.

Will also post a few more shots ( but I have 1.900 from our trip, so it takes me some more time do edit :D ).