Aeromexico Connect ERJ-145 Collection [RETIRED]

Post images from recent spotting trips, your accepted photos on Airliners.net and JetPhotos.net, or get pre- and post-screening advice.
Note
For help adding images or videos, read "How to embed media / guidelines".
felipegcmh
Business Class
Business Class

Aeromexico Connect ERJ-145 Collection [RETIRED]

Post by felipegcmh »

Well, today May 1st was the last day for the Connect ERJ-145, for the few planes that were operational. The first plane (XA-ALI) was delivered in 2004 to what was back then called Aerolitoral. Many came, many went, and they're finally gone.

ALI, BLI, and CLI were the newest planes left in the fleet, but, they were the ones that were around the longest (the first 3 deliveries to AeroLitoral), although they've been parked since the end of March. All the others left in the fleet were older planes that were sourced much later from Crossair and Trans States Airlines (the reverserless 145s). XA-RLI flew the last revenue flight, SLI2221 IAH-MTY.

Image547C9128_May18_XA-RAC by Felipe G, on Flickr

ALI, unofficially nicknamed Alina (you can guess what CLI was nicknamed :shh: ), the plane that began the transition out of the Metro III and the Saab 340.
ImageAeromexico Connect Embraer ERJ-145 XA-ALI KPHX 25MAR12 by Felipe G, on Flickr

CLI was the 3rd plane to join the fleet, delivered at the end of May of 2004. I flew on this plane from CUL to MTY a little less than a month later. Eventually became the SkyTeam logojet.
ImageIMG_5876_1024_XA-CLI by Felipe G, on Flickr

For a while, they operated the HMO-PHX flight, before AM dropped the route altogether
ImageAeromexico Connect Embraer ERJ-145LR XA-QAC KPHX 05FEB11 by Felipe G, on Flickr

YLI, wearing the hybrid AeroLitoral - Connect transition scheme.
ImageAeromexico Connect Embraer ERJ-145LR XA-YLI KPHX 24APR11 by Felipe G, on Flickr

YAC arriving to PHX from HMO. My mom was on that flight, she flew to PHX to help me pack whatever was left in my apartment and keep me company on the drive to Ohio.
ImageAeromexico Connect Embraer ERJ-145 XA-YAC KPHX 23JUL13 by Felipe G, on Flickr

View my photos: JetPhotos.net | Flickr
Cary
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Aeromexico Connect ERJ-145 Collection [RETIRED]

Post by Cary »

Nice! I'll have to look through my photos to see if I can find any of them. Not sure if they flew to MIA, but that's the only place I feel like I might have shot one at.
AeroPX on Instagram - https://instagram.com/aeropxdotcom

View my photos: Airliners.net | JetPhotos.net | Flickr
felipegcmh
Business Class
Business Class

Re: Aeromexico Connect ERJ-145 Collection [RETIRED]

Post by felipegcmh »

Found another one
XA-MLI

View my photos: JetPhotos.net | Flickr