Your favourite a.net photographer left the site

Note
This forum is no longer automatically anonymous. If you require anonymity, please log out of your account and post as a guest. Posts require moderator approval, which may take up to 48 hours.

Your favourite a.net photographer left the site

Post by Guest »

Just to let you know as he did leave rather quietly (which is totally against his nature - but he had no other choice): Everyone's feavourite Romanian Aviation Photographer left the airliners.
Yes that guy that was always so friendly and respectful whose speciality was denying the obvious.

He would say that he decided to leave the site as they were treating him so unfairly, but in reality he finally received the permanent ban he was crying for. That makes it now two permanent bans for the two major aviation websites. Not a bad track record! :D

He is still on a-p. Let's seen how long he can continue there he already had quite some of his trademark discussions on the forums there, too.

I thought I make that post in case someone starts to miss him in the weeks to come.

Re: Your favourite a.net photographer left the site

Post by Guest »

What's his name?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:What's his name?
Think it's this guy: https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtop ... &t=1411081

I've never noticed his photos at all, but I did notice he was constantly rude to screeners who were trying to help in their forum. I wouldn't have as much patience in dealing with the guy.

Post by Guest »

Are there more guys like this? I don't think so. :D :D

Well, they finally don't have to be patient with him anymore.