Photographer's Choice?

Note
This forum is no longer automatically anonymous. If you require anonymity, please log out of your account and post as a guest. Posts require moderator approval, which may take up to 48 hours.

Photographer's Choice?

Post by Guest »

Am I missing something amazing with the latest Photographer's Choice?
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Untitled ... 7X/2807504

Re: Photographer's Choice?

Post by Guest »

If you are, so am I - I don't get it.

Post by Guest »

Photo views are down so much right now on the new site it basically just takes one vote for an image to be a Photog Choice now. It's really depressing what became of a.net now.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Photo views are down so much right now on the new site it basically just takes one vote for an image to be a Photog Choice now. It's really depressing what became of a.net now.
Yeah, they are basically ruining it with their new site.

I mean yes a refresh was due, but why had it to be so radical? And why not wait to publish the new site when everything works. And then you see that the new site wasn't developed by any aviaition enthusiasts who were neither knowing what planespotters want nor were users of the old site. It looks it was just on someone's to -do list to modernize the site, no matter what.

And yes as a result from it, photo views are on a all-time low.
You don't even get a lot of clicks anymore from PG, at least when I click on them on the Front´page, nothing happens, not even the shot opens. It's ridiculous.