Airliners.net Attack Page

Note
This forum is no longer automatically anonymous. If you require anonymity, please log out of your account and post as a guest. Posts require moderator approval, which may take up to 48 hours.

Airliners.net Attack Page

Post by Guest »

Somehow, I feel like something will be done about this, unlike the "Answer a quick question" Google survey, which they claim they have no control over :lol:

Re: Airliners.net Attack Page

Post by Guest »

Even clicking to the your a.net pictures thread in the forum is triggering it. Wonder how long demand media will take in fixing this one :D

Post by Guest »

Tried to go to A.net this morning at the office, and it was blocked by our corporate firewall as a "suspicious" site. Just tried again now, and got the same Attack Page warning...

Post by Guest »

I guess they fixed it. I've never seen the crew and Demand Media work so quickly to diagnose and fix a problem. Amazing what can be achieved when newly-promoted crew photos and revenue-generating, completely off-topic ad banners both can't be seen.

Post by Guest »

Another day another problem. Looks like there are issues again with the site. Guessing this is another one that will be fixed quickly as demand media can't get ad money right now.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Another day another problem. Looks like there are issues again with the site. Guessing this is another one that will be fixed quickly as demand media can't get ad money right now.
Site has been up and down all morning.