Do you think A.Net is bad?

Have an issue with the policies or inconsistencies of a certain website? Received a ridiculous request for your photo? Post about it here.
felipegcmh
Business Class
Business Class

Do you think A.Net is bad?

Post by felipegcmh »

Then look no further, go to Planespotters.net. First 4 I ever upload and last 4 I ever upload.

The photo has been screened by 2 screeners and was rejected for the following reasons (in no particular order):
Sun Glare/Window Reflection

The photo has been screened by 2 screeners and was rejected for the following reasons (in no particular order):
Blurry

Blurry

Soft
Contrast low
View my photos: JetPhotos.net | Flickr
Len90
First Class
First Class

Re: Do you think A.Net is bad?

Post by Len90 »

I just see "Opps the requested image does not exist"
View my photos: Airliners.net | Flickr
felipegcmh
Business Class
Business Class

Post by felipegcmh »

I'll re-host them when I get home.
felipegcmh
Business Class
Business Class

Post by felipegcmh »

Code: Select all

The photo has been screened by 2 screeners	and was rejected for the following reasons (in no particular order):
Sun Glare/Window Reflection

The photo has been screened by 2 screeners	and was rejected for the following reasons (in no particular order):
Blurry

Blurry

Soft
Contrast low
Len90
First Class
First Class

Post by Len90 »

Out of all those the only reason on any picture I could MAYBE agree with is the low contrast on the ERJ 175. Can you appeal screening decisions at planespotters? I don't submit to them so I wouldn't know.

If you want to feel better, a.net HS pretty much admitted that the screening team looks to have been in a "picky" phase. http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forum ... in/390543/ I wonder if that is the same over at planespotters right now as well. :lol:
View my photos: Airliners.net | Flickr