I Can Haz Your Photo For Free?

Have an issue with the policies or inconsistencies of a certain website? Received a ridiculous request for your photo? Post about it here.
Cary
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

I Can Haz Your Photo For Free?

Post by Cary »

One of the joys of the A.net e-mail system coming back is that the free photo requests are flowing again. Here's one from this morning:
Subject: Airliners.net photo feedback: Calendars

Hello, would it be possible for us to use your photo in our calendar, the calendar is not being sold as we are giving it to our customers. If this is possible could you please send me a high resolution photo.

many thanks

[name removed]

----------------------------------------------------------
Message was sent using the mail interface on Airliners.net
http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?id=2200830

To uphold the good reputation of the photographer
community, please try to reply to photo usage requests.
This is the second time I've been approached for a calendar recently, where it "is not being sold". Like that qualifies you for free photo usage :roll: Obviously, making the calendar still is of value to your company, or you wouldn't be making it in the first place, so spare me the BS.

Have any you'd like to share? Post them here!
AeroPX on Instagram - https://instagram.com/aeropxdotcom

View my photos: Airliners.net | JetPhotos.net | Flickr
Stewart94
Fokker Fixer
Fokker Fixer

Re: I Can Haz Your Photo For Free?

Post by Stewart94 »

Cary wrote: This is the second time I've been approached for a calendar recently, where it "is not being sold". Like that qualifies you for free photo usage :roll: Obviously, making the calendar still is of value to your company, or you wouldn't be making it in the first place, so spare me the BS.

Have any you'd like to share? Post them here!
Got asked by a Canadian company around December wanting the same. They did offer to send me a few copies and since hadn't already bought one for '14 I obliged :P Second year in a row haven't had to buy one..need to get some offers for next year asap :lol:
View my photos: Airliners.net | JetPhotos.net | Flickr